Friday, November 14, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 318]:~ Spice

~:[CH3 - Day 318]:~ Spice
I once again went to one of my go to places, Northern Cafe. While it only has been open for a bit, having one of my favorite dishes has drawn me in. Of course, the pile of chiles left on the plate makes for an interesting looking challenge. Regardless, I am smart enough to toss them but not to avoid this dish. It was our last day before CIF and it's amazing how fast this season flew by. Regardless, this week has been the best of the season and I have enjoyed working with this year's CIF group. While we had a tough draw in heats, I am proud of my group no matter what happens tomorrow, as it's not about where you place or even the time you run, but the effort you pour into it and how you do it. My hope is that they all see this and can be proud of any effort they produce tomorrow. I spent the rest of the night, writing a message to them with their annual poem and catching up the rest and relaxation I've been missing out on lately. What a lovely Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment