Monday, November 24, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 328]:~ Pawn of a New Day

~:[CH3 - Day 328]:~ Pawn of a New Day
My dad and I ventured out to the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop from the show Pawn Stars. He watches the show all the time and so we ended up going out to check it out. It was pretty cool to go to, however, there wasn't much in terms of things I really wanted to buy. Afterward, we tried to save some money by heading to watch the Hunger Games. We got there just in time and ended up in one of those upgraded theaters. Empty but cool. We then headed to eat at the Lotus of Siam which is always one of my favorite places to eat. Before heading to the room, we stopped at the sports book and got in our bets and also played on the floor. Unlike yesterday, it was quite the profitable day. Because of that, I ended up taking the bill at the steak house. The surf and turf was delicious especially considering that it was paid for by house money. With an early rise in the morning, it means I have to head to bed early! It was a full and fun day! Hopefully tomorrow can be just as awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment