Monday, November 10, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 314]:~ Time to Share

~:[CH3 - Day 314]:~ Time to Share
In our Econ class, the idea of planning our futures was the issue of the day. While it was a harsh reality for the group, it also was a good lesson for them to learn so early on in life. Throughout the period, I heard complaints about how much money they had and their dream vacations turned into, how can I make this as affordable as possible. As I worked my way through Renaissance paintings in World/MUN, I headed to practice to one of my favorite days of the year. Every year we get to write cards to each of our teammates and coaches. While the messages are normally short, just getting the time to share a few kinds words with those you spend so much time with is amazing. While some see it as just another activity, some take it true to heart and find great joy in spreading love and joy to their peers. I always love to watch how intently they work on the cards and even ask if they can stay longer to do them. In any case, day 3 of CIF practice has continued to be an amazing experience and am excited for the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment