Monday, November 17, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 321]:~ A Glimpse

~:[CH3 - Day 321]:~ A Glimpse
While we were only there for a short while, it was cool to see the future of our district's program battling it out. We ended up at Haskell for their annual race with the district schools. It's always fun to take pictures of them now and post them to our team page when they are older. The day itself went pretty smoothly for a Monday. My stomach was giving me issues from the start of the day but settled down by the end of the day. I guess milk tea does a body good, because somehow it ended up settling my stomach. In any case, I made it through the crazy day which was mostly focused on collecting banquet sign ups! Pweh! We're down to about 20 spots now, so we should be in pretty good shape! I ended up ordering everything I needed for the banquet and am on track to get everything done on time, yahoo! Somehow, I already started converting video for the video presentation, what????? That never happens! In any case, maybe for once I won't be stressed out before the banquet ... yeah, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment