~:[CH6 - Day 109]:~All Those Refreshing Things
There are a number of things in life that are just truly refreshing and for each of us, it is different. For me, it's spending time with family and friends, relaxing while writing, playing games or watching TV, and of course, eating and cooking. Today must have been quite refreshing because I got to do all of the above. After waking up for practice, I hit the weight room, then spent lunch with my cousin who goes to UCI. It was nice to catch up and made me glad that she was nearby and doing well. I walked around and enjoyed the OC for a bit before heading home to cook. I had eaten cold udon yesterday and figured that I could make my own version of it. It worked out perfectly and made me happy. It was a pretty light day overall, but all the things I did, made me feel better and filled me with energy and motivation to do more. As I read stories and hear about how others handle life, I am reminded that while it's important to make money to survive and while there are so many things in the world that you want to have or want to do, when it all comes down to it, doing the things you love and loving those who are around you are more valuable than anything else and are the things that make life great; that make it refreshing. We often get caught up in all of these issues and can sometimes be blinded to that fact, but when push comes to shove, don't forget those around you, give generously, love unconditionally, and live your life and do all things with a passion that is unrivaled.


No comments:
Post a Comment