~:[CH6 - Day 102]:~ Leap of Faith
Have you ever had that weak in the knees moment as you stood high above the ground, wondering if you could jump? That moment when the challenge you face seems insurmountable, yet, you're ready to take that leap of faith to see if you can in fact fly? Life has a way to cloud your vision so you lose sight of what you are capable of. It makes you stop when you should go, stay silent when you should sing, and frown when you should smile. Life doesn't always guide you to the places that you should be, but sometimes you need to make your own path. I dreamed of a day where I would drive endlessly in a direction, not knowing what I would find, as in my life, the circles on which I have driven have brought me back to point A countless times. It is only when I realized that I was capable of so much more did I grow and become who I am. I still proceed forward on this journey, only knowing a small fraction of what lies beyond, but taking that first leap of faith allows you to break the surface before you find a way to anchor you way into the ground, so you may grown strong and tall. I once doubted that my leap would result in anything more than another disappointment when I found myself flat on the ground, but now, there is hope that every leap going forward will help me discover what more I can do in life. We all have our doubts, our shortcomings and lack something in our lives, but that should not be what holds us back from our potential or at least trying to figure out what we are capable of. So many people are trying to hold us back from what we can become and they have clouded our ability to see that we all have the capability to fly if we just have the courage to spread our wings. I see that potential every day, walking the halls of our schools, as I talk to family and friends and as I gaze upon a stranger, but my view is pointless unless you can see your potential and act on it. As while you may find yourself on the ground time after time, with enough courage, hope and faith, you'll find your wings and you will fly.


No comments:
Post a Comment