Tuesday, October 17, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 290]:~ Tis the Season

~:[CH6 - Day 290]:~ Tis the Season
With homecoming arriving soon, it's no surprise that there are a bunch of extravagant askings. It always makes me wonder what made these askings so elaborate? Does it necessarily have to have this much pizzazz in order to be accepted? I understand how special it makes someone feel for them to put so much effort into it, but sometimes, you wonder if it slowly became  too big of a deal. It makes me think of wedding proposals and how grandiose they have also become. I admire them for all the effort that they put into these attempts, but also hope that people also appreciate the more important true-to-your heart proposals, the kind that only the true love and emotions can produce. There is no flashiness to it, but a simple and straightforward confession of love. It made me think of all the Kdramas that I've watched and in all the cases where there were these big proposals, the most touching often were the most straightforward and simple. Maybe I am old fashioned, but that's simply how I felt. Regardless, it's always interesting to see the creativity poured into these events. It always was "tis the season" of the start of basketball and my frequent trips to Westwood for some good grub. I've always enjoyed the Feast I could get in Westwood and it's always nice to have a good meal and conversation to the end the night. I was a bit exhausted and had a few things to work on with my to-do list, however, it ended up being a good day and the only think I hope for is happiness for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment