Friday, October 20, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 293]:~ When You Made It

~:[CH6 - Day 293]:~ When You Made It
It was quite a proud moment to see a former student performing on stage in front of a huge sold out crowd of crazy fans. Their concert sold out in about ten minutes as they headed through North America for the first time. For Jae, it was an emotional return to the States as he said this seemed like it was his debut. What I admire most about tonight's performance was when it was his time to address the crowd, he reminded them not to let anyone stop them from chasing what they want. No matter what they want to be or where they want to go, they shouldn't let others stop them from reaching those goals. He was standing on stage performing with his band, proving that even when others tell you there is no way, that with the right mindset, you can. As his performance closed out, he jumped into the crowd and you could see all the emotions running through his bones, as he soaked in his first performance back at home. As while I was sad that tonight was over, I sat back and admired him as he stood a top the row of chairs, as I realized how much he has grown and how much he has accomplished. Tonight, I could not have been more proud, leaving me with no words to describe exactly how I felt. I realized that he made it, proving to all others that the sky is the limit. Congratulations to you and Day6!

No comments:

Post a Comment