Saturday, August 3, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 215]:~ Escape from the World

~:[CH8 - Day 215]:~ Escape from the World
There is no time during the year the reminds me more that life itself is crazy. From a practice to running around Costo, packing food into ice, shopping, paperwork, loading and more, it's a hectic time of the year and sometimes you wish that you could just escape. Today I even felt that more so as a bump in the road caused me stress, but in the end, things were even better than expected. My adrenaline was high as my mind wandered back and forth, creating even more stress in my mind, before I looked up into the sky and allowed my stress to melt away. The sky took me away as my worries and fears disappeared into this air. Life has a way of doing this. It provides you an opportunity to escape this crazy world that we call life. As I stared up into the sky, which soon would turn a cotton candy blue and pink, I could only smile as nothing else was on my mind. How beautiful was this site, but the moment itself was even more beautiful. I slowly allowed myself to escape the world and before I knew it, the stress of moments earlier would soon be forgotten. Eventually it may reappear, but for now, I'll enjoy my escape into this beautiful sky that welcomes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment