Friday, August 16, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 228]:~ A Little Visitor

~:[CH8 - Day 228]:~ A Little Visitor
The summer brought a lot of Jordan-less days, however, it wasn't long before the summer came closer to the end and Jordan was back. This time, he was running around with everyone trying to chase after him to keep up. It's fun to watch him grow and learn, but we will see how much of a handful he is when he gets to roaming around. I spent a lot of the day at the bowling alley, as I practiced for Nikkei Games, then ended up watching a few more games of people I knew. It was exhausting, but it ended up being a valuable day. While I missed some of the work I needed to do, it was worth putting it off for now, as it's not always you have a little visitor roaming around in your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment