~:[CH8 - Day 227]:~ Out on the Trail
While many have been sleeping in and moping around the house all summer, my athletes and I have been hitting the streets and the trails for the past six weeks. We arrive at school way before we will have to come the start of the school year and a few times a week, we meet a second time during the day, hitting a nearby trail. I have a lot of respect for these athletes who dedicate their time and effort towards this and appreciate all that they do to make the upcoming season a success. They may have sacrificed a lot of time this summer, but in the end, I know it will be worth it for them. If you can't find us around Cerritos, there is a good chance we are out on some trail somewhere, even when the sun is baking down on us.


No comments:
Post a Comment