Tuesday, August 20, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 232]:~ Time to Train

~:[CH8 - Day 232]:~ Time to Train
I've always admired my dad's creativity. He comes up with ideas and is able to do the handiwork to make the final product. I often can think of an idea and try to make it, but when you see his final products, they always come out superb. In his most recent attempt, he created a wooden train for Jordan. It moves and connects together and has all the features of a train you could buy in stores, but was made at home. I guess it's something I will eventually have to learn, as I cannot allow those skills to pass me buy. I actually noticed there are a lot of things I hope to pick up and learn and as I've learned from those around me, you can't procrastinate on learning about these skills, but also about many of the stories that are shared among family. What makes this train special is not even the skill it took to make, but the love that accompanied the creation of this beautiful peace and no amount of training could ever teach you that. These types of things will probably survive longer than any of us, but the memories attached to them will remain, which makes these types of things extra special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment