~:[CH8 - Day 238]:~ Making Due
It was a little crazy of a first day. Trying to get everything together, is not an easy thing, especially when you fall asleep the night before when you have a few things to do. Regardless, I got it all done and went off to school to meet the new students. I pronounced names with 95% accuracy (a record), and all the schedules of my IAs worked out. It was rolling. While all was not perfect. I got a good sense of what the year would be like and was excited for what's ahead. We had our normal wave of new athletes come out on day one, but most of them were out the entire summer which was nice. We will have an influx this week, but already our new athletes are powering our team. While they have to get used to the cramp space that we're put in, they always find a way to make due. I think that's the key in life. You're not always going to get the best conditions, but if you make the most of what you're given, you'll find that what you're given actually is often times enough.


No comments:
Post a Comment