Sunday, October 3, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 276]:~ Blocked In

 
~:[CH10 - Day 276]:~ Blocked In

I got a private tour and had all of SoFi to myself. Just kidding. The reality is that we just had good timing and I got a shot in this beautiful spot in the gorgeous new stadium. My friend is a season ticket holder to both teams and so I got the amazing opportunity to catch a game and explore the stadium. We left early to avoid the traffic and breezed into the lot. We had plenty of time and enjoyed the game, although it ended up being a "blowout." We decided to head out a bit early to avoid the traffic, but unfortunately we got blocked in for about 75 minutes. We weren't actually far from the exit and as I said, we left early, however, the parking lot jam had other plans. While I complained about how SoFi charged an arm and a leg for parking yet had an inadequate system to get people in and out, I realized that there was little we could do and just enjoyed our chat as we sat back waiting for things to clear. In life, we are going to get blocked in and make no progress for long periods of time, however, sometimes we just have to be patient and enjoy where we are at. While we want to feel success, sometimes to get what we want, we need to be patient and eventually you'll get there. Get there we did and while it was 75 minutes later, it ended up being a quality 75 minutes plus a day that was structure almost as well as SoFi itself. Life is already challenging enough, let's find a way to make our days filled with more positivity even when we feel like we are blocked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment