Thursday, October 28, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 301]:~ Doggin' It

 
~:[CH10 - Day 301]:~  Doggin' It

There must have been something in the air today as it was a little crazier than normal. With everything coming up and things to take care of, it felt like I was running around trying to get everything taken care of. After surviving the day, I wrapped up a fairly quick practice, marked the course a bit, got a hair cut, had a meeting, then ventured off to relax with my friend and his dog. It was a nice ending to a crazy day and just being able to relax was kind of nice. Sure, I had a lot to do to prep for league finals and even just get things together for my costume, however, I needed some time just to dog it and spending that time with a dog was therapeutic. Life can get a little crazy sometimes, but there's always man's best friend waiting to make it a little big easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment