Tuesday, October 26, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 299]:~ Luck of the ...

 

~:[CH10 - Day 299]:~ Luck of the ... 

It's really funny. I always wanted to get into trading, but never really got around to it. The pandemic allowed me to jump in and figure out how to go about it. The market is definitely all about timing. Jumping in after hearing about the trends means you probably will end up losing out. Catching the trend on the upswing and waiting is a big key. Of course, while you can study as much as possible, timing and luck has a lot to do with it. I jumped into the airlines, NKLA, AMC twice, TSLA, and a lot of the cryptos including SHIB. I had pretty great timing. Sure there were times where I sold a little early or on the downswing, by most of these trades happened just at the right time. I would definitely not suggest jumping into trading while not knowing what you are doing, but when you do your research and have your strategy, it becomes less about luck and more about strategy. Of course, luck can definitely help you out. To all those who jump into the trading field, I hope your holdings go to the moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment