
~:[CH10 - Day 280]:~ By Chance
It was speech day, which means we're in the final stretch before the conference ahead. Who knows if everyone will be ready, but what I do know is we've given them everything we have to prepare for this day. I was impressed by the speeches so far and while we still have half to go, I can be half confident that my freshmen will survive this weekend. It's a bit crazy as we head into it as I bought the final few cases of drinks, picked up a few odds and ends and wrapped up a few final check list items. As we played our lucky draw competition which we use to give out boba to our team, I thought about how our luck can often play a role in how we do. I've been lucky when deciding when to buy in or sell of stocks or cryptos the past two years and in other areas, my timing was great. Is it by chance or is there another factor playing in that we don't realize? If I survive this weekend unscathed, I'll figure it's not just by chance, however, I think it's obvious that when do you do what you need to do, the odds improve in your favor and although things may be by chance, you give yourself a better chance the more time you put into it. Let's invest our time into the things we want to reach and even if we don't get to where we want to be, at least we can increase our odds of everything falling into place in the process. May the odds be in your favor always.

No comments:
Post a Comment