
~:[CH10 - Day 290]:~ Hand in Hand
I was exhausted today by days end, but today was a day where my energy was well spent. I think that's the difference. You don't mind being tired at the end of the day as long as you feel as if you've done something productive with your time. Of course today was special since there some touching moments through the day. From a chat with a friend, to a homecoming proposal, an awesome workout and watching my niece and nephew walk hand in hand. As much energy as I spent today, to see these moments was well worth it all. As I finished up some tasks in the evening, I looked back at this photo and just smiled. Just a few minutes earlier, my niece and nephew were hollering. The next thing you know, he takes her by the hand and walks her around the house. Those feel good moments are just what we need to extract us from the pit of stress and frustration, from anger and anxiety and more. Instead of worrying about this and that, I just kept smiling imaging this moment as they strolled down the hallway. In reality, there was much screaming, running around and yes, I had great timing and got two number 2s, however, these are the moments you live for, as they are priceless. From walking hand in hand as children to a father walking his daughter down the aisle and then decades later, the child walking their elderly mother around the block. The cycle of life will change, but how precious this moment never will. Cherish these moments as while they are simple, they are the moments that will fill us with more happiness than we will ever know.

No comments:
Post a Comment