Friday, April 14, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 104]:~ All Done

 
~:[CH12 - Day 104]:~ All Done

I felt a little weight being lifted off my shoulders. I enjoyed the evening with my family after finishing up some cleaning, wrapping up my preparations for the weekend and most importantly filing my taxes. This year was quite the challenge as my numerous trades and different variables had me trying to figure out new forms and requirements. I had errors with my CSV imports for my trade and went back and forth trying to figure out exactly what was wrong. In the end, I figured out all the different issues I was facing one by one and ultimately clicked submit. I had planned on paying a little bit more in taxes this year, but strangely, when it all panned out, I actually got a refund. When looking at the adjusted brackets, I figured out that they were more favorable, a true blessing among the stress of trying to wrap this up before the deadline. As I went back and forth between finishing tasks, I continued to feel better as one thing after another was wrapped up. As Alyssa was washing up, I felt the same feeling after washing off all that dirt and grime off your hands as you prepare to relax and enjoy a good meal. I was all done and ready to enjoy the evening. Today definitely was not smooth sailing, but the fact that I am now "out at sea," means that I survived the initial rough waters to enjoy the beauty of this tranquil sea called break. While it took until Friday to do so, at least I can take that deep breath and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment