Monday, June 3, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 155]:~ Finding Good Fortune

 

~:[CH13 - Day 155]:~ Finding Good Fortune


Are we destined for good fortune or do we find our way to it? I always read and kept my fortunes from fortune cookies and the same goes from shrines and the like, but the reality is, I have always thought we make our luck and fortune grow through effort. As I walked around with my friend through the historic streets of Kawagoe, I kept thinking about this. The more we put ourselves out there and the harder we work, the luckier and more fortunate we get. Our good deeds and work throigh our lives allow us mote opportunities that not. Additionally, just being brave enough to take a chance, will increase our chances. Sure, some people do get luck and are more fortunate, don't get me wrong, but we can increase our standing by what we put in. Hopefully our days are filled with good fortune 

No comments:

Post a Comment