Monday, June 24, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 176]:~ The Spark

~:[CH13 - Day 176]:~ The Spark

I was stressing out a bit as I looked at my battery pack and I was down to two bars. With the concert still to go, I knew I'd be down to one bar by night's end. The charger held up well, but I knew I was in trouble when there was no USB plug and I left the plug to my charger back in Japan. Luckily, I woke up early and found a plug and was able to charge everything right back up. While in this case it was a plug, people do the same. It's always a joy to come to Bangkok to visit my friends at the Sixth Cafe. It was a blessing that I walked in here years ago and I still maintain our friendship until this day. I love the food, but just seeing them is the spark to my day, which powers me through. They always put everything down to show me a good time. I feel bad, but also am appreciative of their hospitality. One of the things I look forward to during the year is this trip and this is the reason why! What provides that spark in your life?

If you ever are going to visit Wat Arun, stop by their cafe (weekdays) and grab a quick bite or drink. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment