Wednesday, June 5, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 157]:~ Dreams & Reality

 
~:[CH13 - Day 157]:~ Dreams & Reality

For those who are fans of Studio Ghibli, you'll know there is a bit of fantasy and reality. I was glad to reconnect with my friend from Nagoya as we ventured through the fairly new Ghibli Park. It's a bit of a trek, but a cool experience if you're a fan. It's a good amount of walking as it's spread out in different disconnected areas, but it gives it a feel that you're actually traveling through the different themed areas. The warehouse is very similar to the Ghibli Museum in Tokyo, so if you had to choose between the two, make a trek here. As I worked my way through, it made me think about how our lives are filled with dream, yet the realities of it are filled with moments that are just as precious. The film shown centered around a girl separated from her dog and the emotions surrounding it. The moment of reunification could be just as amazing as a castle that floats through the sky. However, for all of us, I hope we can chase our dreams, celebrate whennwe find that success, but also remember that failing to reach that dream does not mean there are not moments to celebrate and treasure. A birthday celebration, a real life reunification or simply a meal with friends or family can actually both be our dreams and our reality if we allow it to be. While we may not be floating across the sky in anything other than an airplane, there's no reason why today can't be another themed land within the adventures of our lifetime. I was sad to say goodbye to my friend after a delicious Hitsumabushi meal together, I was grateful for another to add to our chapter together.

No comments:

Post a Comment