
~:[CH13 - Day 153]:~ Scaling it Back?
As much as it seems like I'll be able to scale it back a bit, I'll actually have to scale it forward (is that a thing?). From projects to photoshoots and even an MUN session, it will be one busy slate. Of course, today technically was all lost in the air with the flight and time change, but I'm counting my first few moments upon arrival. Since I arrived so early, the train had yet to open, I met a small group from New York (one guy who was originally from Myanmar) and chatted a bit, and the waited around before I stopped off at the salon to meet my friend. As I did, I saw a snake of all things, slither across the road. I didn't notice it at first, but saw the guy running towards me, stop all of a sudden. It slithered it's way across with one stop to stare at us, before it continued on. That's me. I'll take a momentary break here and there, but ultimately, I'll be jammed packed, not with touristy things, but with mostly things I've been wanting to work on or things requested of me when I came. I have a pretty solid group who keeps track of my arrivals and departures as my appoint schedule gets booked fairly quickly. I carved out friend and family time, but otherwise, my schedule is free game for everyone. So no, I will not be scaling it back these first few weeks of summer, however, that is a choice for all of us. Sometimes the extra work is enjoyable or rewarding to you in some way that others will never understand. Don't mind them. Just like the snake, slither along on your path, look out for the pitfalls around you, and head towards your final destination. If you want to find time to rest, so be it, but if you want to increase your load, that's also your choice, just make sure that choice is yours.

No comments:
Post a Comment