Sunday, June 9, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 161]:~ A Break for the Family

 

 ~:[CH13 - Day 161]:~ A Break for the Family

Although it's typically a big workday as it's a weekend, I blocked out this day to see my family. I guess you could call it a break, although I went from opening to close, leaving my body exhausted by day's end. It was quite crowded and the app was down, leaving it open to waiting in line for everything, yet we still were able to do most of what we wanted to do. It was a little tough as nobody in my family speaks English (just words here and there), still yet, it was a day we were able to connect and spend quality time together. Just like with those you keep close contact with, words are not the only way to communicate.  By night's end, I was ready for bed, still yet, I knew that the exhaustion was well worth it for this break with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment