
~:[CH13 - Day 168]:~ Life with a View
You don't always get a view like this, so when you do, soak it up. We headed over to Shiga to explore the area including Lake Biwa and I got to eat lunch near the lake. It was a wonderful view and it was a perfect day to enjoy it. It was one of those days were Inwas gifted this view and a wonderful day, thus I soaked it up and made the most of it. I was a bit sad that today would be my last day in Nara. Catching up is something I am always grateful for, however, saying goodbye never gets easier. I left from the local station and transfered to the shinkansen. I must be a pro at this, as I quickly navigated there and was sitting in the train heading towards Tokyo. I appreciated the fact that I had these wonderful memories and despite the long trek, I enjoyed it, knowing how precious the moments we had together were. I may long for another day like this, a life with this view, however, for now, I'll appreciate that I even had this chance.

No comments:
Post a Comment