Monday, September 2, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 245]:~ Finding Direction

 

~:[CH13 - Day 245]:~ Finding Direction

Life is difficult. We often get lose and don't know where to go. When we aren't guided by anything in particular, it's easy to get lost. However, sometimes, we find on our path, arrows that help guide us to the destination which we seek. Even when we find these arrows, do we follow them? Do we trust the person that put them there or do we find a path that is of our own choosing? These are the choices of life that we must figure out, which is why often, life can be so stressful. When the runners were trying to run the course before we laid out the markers, I saw them go in every which way trying to figure out where to go. Once I place down the markers, most of them were on the right path, while some still followed the path they went before. The reality is, if you reach your destination, there is no wrong or right way. There may be a route that is shorter, easier or something in between, however, we have to be the one that choose the direction in which we go and whether or not we follow those arrows when we encounter them. For me, I hope to be someone who can lay out some these arrows and be someone that those who follow me can trust, so that they can find their way to the finish line. Whether or not they choose the path I lay, I care not, however, it will make it worthwhile if even one person is assisted by the work I put in to guiding them. In life, it's easy to lose direction, but it's also a good way to discover, learn and grow, as well as test ourselves on this journey of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment