Thursday, September 12, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 255]:~ Finding Home

~:[CH13 - Day 255]:~ Finding Home
There's a few cats that roam around campus. Similarly, my house has had a growing number of cats gathering in our backyard. Sometimes, I wonder, where did they come from and how did they get here? I think for many of us, we go searching for a place where we belong. Like the cats, they wander until they find a place that is comfortable and safe for them. We don't all have the privilege to be able to wander freely to find a place we can call home, however, I hope in our lifetime, we find a place that we can be ourselves, feel safe and protected, and feel like we're welcomed. Home is not always a given. We don't all end up find a place that is stable. As while many dream of the jackpot they could win when the lotto jackpot closes in on a billion, most people would simply want to live comfortably. I hope that we are all able to find a home where we can fit in and be comfortable. As while the luxury brands and fancy things of life are appealing, simply being comfortable and finding a place we can call home is more than enough. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment