Saturday, September 21, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 264]:~ Crossing Paths

 
~:[CH13 - Day 264]:~ Crossing Paths

It's amazing how many people's paths we cross in our lifetimes. For people we know and even those that we don't, it would be interesting to see a graph of how our paths crossed across our lives. Did we walk by our best friend before we met them? Did we walk by someone we knew and didn't even realize? On a day where I arranged a few meetings such as with my cousins in the morning and an alumni in the evening, I also had a few random encounters. While it's more likely to run into someone at an event with a large attendance, it's amazing that you could cross paths in such a large space with so many people around. Looking back, I am pretty impressed by the sheer number of people I met today, both planned and unplanned. As I thought about it though, the people with whom we cross paths impact our lives in some way. In some cases, it's a minute change that we don't even notice, while others leave a lasting impression in our lives. I hope that no matter the interaction, we appreciate the people with whom we cross paths and hopefully we treasure the impact they will have on our lives. As while an interaction will be momentary, it's small encounters like this that can change the trajectory of our lives forever. Thank you to all those who have changed my life for the better, as I only hope that I had a similar impact on your lives in the moments our paths crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment