~:[CH13 - Day 245]:~ Watermelon Refresh
After a long month of stress, it was time for a refresh. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this process and the event, but it's nice not to have to worry about it for a bit. Just like the refreshing feeling of biting into a cold chunk of watermelon on a hot summer's day, I found a few things to make my self feel refreshed. I went through a stretch and yoga routine with a friend in the morning and ended with drinks at Bopomofo, one being their watermelon oat milk. It was refreshing to enjoy the drink, but also the stress free day that's been missing throughout August with the Cow Run, school starting up and San Francisco planning. I pushed work off until tomorrow and enjoyed the day. I chatted with someone in the afternoon on my drive home as we talked about the stressors of life and how we need to find an outlet, something we love to do or something that can help us express ourselves and reflect on the days of our lives. Just like that watermelon, this blog has been one of my greatest refreshers and I am always greatful to those who have followed along. I hope that in the end, we all find that thing that makes us feel refreshed as we cast aside all that drags us down in hopes that we'll have a better tomorrow. Only time will tell, but I ensure you, that when you take that time to find that outlet, you'll lighten that load and hopefully find that one thing that will bring that sunshine to your ecery day.


No comments:
Post a Comment