Whenever I hear Priscilla sing, it's angelic. She truly has a captivating voice and I've always enjoyed her music. It was great that we've been able to work together over the years as we first connected a long time ago, but reconnected some point after COVID. I was happy to join in on her event tonight as she raised money for Wonderland. The talent of the parents at the school is truly incredible, but even more incredible were the guests they brought which included Grammy winning artists Lisa Loeb (Stay) and Dani Wilson (Semisonic, Closing Time). Wilson talked about his experiences writing with Adelle and even gave us the story behind the song Closing Time with most mistaking it as a song about the end of the day at a bar, rather, it's about new beginnings. As I sat back and captured each moment, I was truly overjoyed to be in the presences of so many wonderful people. To be here at the Hotel Cafe for this moment was even better as I have so much history with the location and have so many fond memories of it, which made it bittersweet, as the venue will be closing down soon and moving to a new location. Regardless, those memories will be stored away and treasured and will be blessings I will count later on in life. We've received so many blessings in life and I only hope that I can be like the performers and organizers tonight and make an effort to continue to give back as much as possible so others can be lucky enough to be blessed as well.
Thursday, February 5, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
_11.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment