Saturday, February 14, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 45]:~ Let the Games Begin

 
~:[CH15 - Day 45]:~ Let the Games Begin

With the Olympics in full swing, I had my own little adventure as I got to be apart of the Squid Game Experience. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it ended up that it wasn't as challenging as I originally imagined, yet still fun. The most difficult part was trying to understand the directions in another language. In the first game, I did quite well although our team lost. It was a tug of war and I was able to pull 27.4m. Time after time, Inwas close, but no cigar, yet still enjoyed the experience. I would have been eliminated instantly, but luckily, it wasn't real life and I walked out unscathed. They walked us over to the VIP area to watch the players in the game. It was a bit eerie to do so, but quite interesting. As I gathered my last bit of footage, I left faily happy and would definitely experience it again, just not in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment