~:[CH15 - Day 57]:~ First Look
Meet days are the days where this schedule up to 5th period is quite chaotic. I've figured out an imperfect system to get most of the setup and errands done, but with meets, it's a different story. Somehow, I got most of what needed to be setup and the meet was off. I like Black and Gold since it's our preview to the season and our first look at where everyone is at. While we are always a little rusty, time will allow us to adjuat what we need to fix before season's end. It was quite a rush of a day especially with evaluators on campus for an award, I was a bit sad since nobody came by my room and my students did a great job preparing, however, at least I know that they were prepared. I'm a bit exhausted and will take a long nap tonight, however, I will go to sleep satisfied with all I was able to accomplish in a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment