Friday, February 20, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 51]:~ Getting Prepped

 
~:[CH15 - Day 51]:~ Getting Prepped

I was getting prepped for the upcoming conference. The Friday before the conference is always a bit chaotic as I check off all the things I need to take care of before D-day. I got everything in order and made sure I was ready, as I had a busy Saturday ahead. For the most part, I was a bit surprised as how unstressed I was as we rolled through our practice and I went home to organize things, Sometimes as you get further along in life, you learn how to deal with the storms of life. You know it will be a wild ride ahead and you plan for all the unexpected things. Instead of the storm clouds, you see the beautiful rays of light and use all of your experiences to tackled the problems before they become one. In the end, I ended up working on finishing up a social media project I was working on before my computer froze. I took that as a sign to go to sleep and wrapped up my day feeling confident that tomorrow would be smooth sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment