Wednesday, February 25, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 56]:~ The Only Open Slot

 
~:[CH15 - Day 56]:~ The Only Open Slot

Sometimes you have your schedule laid out and something you wanted to do pops up. Normally when that happens to me, my schedule overlaps and then I am not able to do it. Coming across a post about this team when I was in Seattle, I wanted to catch this team while I could. In the end, I ended up photographing for their team when they played Pepperdine as it magically fit into the only slot available during the remainder of this week. Although one player I wanted to take pictures for wasn't playing today, I was able to capture shots of the other two. It was a fun game and while they held a large lead towards the end of the game, it got exciting when Pepperdine made a charge back. In the end, Seattle won and so did I. It was definitely exhausting to drive out there after a day of work and before the Black & Gold Meet tomorrow, however, if I had another choice, I would still choose the same fate. Life sometimes tells you when you should and shouldn't do things and with the schedule working out, I was glad that the universe was telling me to go. In the end, I made some connections, got some shots, and enjoyed the game. When you have that only open slot and something fits in it perfectly, welcome it with open arms, as it just may be your destiny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment