~:[CH15 - Day 213]:~ Sailing ... Far Away
One of the artists that I work with wanted to do a live on a boat. There were some naysayers, but she proceeded with the event and it went well. There was some threats of storms early on, but it ended up being a sunny (maybe too hot) of a day. It was a burning up a bit while on the boat, but we all enjoyed the fire that was on the stage. The concert was in Yokohama so it took a bit of time to get down there, but ultimately, it ended up being work the trek as the artists did well. It was great to see Aonyan for the first time since early June. Luckily, I'll be seeing here in a few weeks in LA too! At the end of the event, Yurimaru was pretty pleased as the event went well and it definitely deserved a standing ovation for a great event. While I could have gone home after, I traveled further down south as I headed to Atsugi, an hour away from Yokohama. With a train delay, it took a bit longer than planned, but I got to the event. Luckily, it was a small event and thus it wasn't hard to find a spot. It was both mine and Yurapico's second event of the day and so both of us were pretty exhausted. After the event, a few of us chilled and had a good meal before heading our separate ways. We never know where life will take us, but when we put up our sails, sometimes we just go where the wind takes us and often we will be pleased with where we end up! Ships ahoy!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment