Friday, August 14, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 226]:~ As Luck Would Have It ...

 
~:[CH15 - Day 226]:~ As Luck Would Have It ...

It seemed like things wouldn't go well today. The layout was different than I had imagined and so my position wasn't what I thought it would be, but in the end, it worked out. I wasn't feeling 100%, but I dragged myself out and got to work. It would be an exhausting day with a few very popular groups taking the stage. It seems like that would be a good thing (which it is), but it also leads to more effort needed as I have to deal with the crowds. As luck would have it, the spot I had at the artist stage and the countdown ended up being absolutely perfect. Luck sometimes falls in your lap, especially when you least expect it and today, things just worked out. I made a few connections and also captured what I had hoped for and that's all I could ask from a day. The day itself was grueling, but I made it through and with a good amount of energy at the end. I only hope that I can say the same at the end of day 3. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment