Monday, August 31, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 243]:~ Almost Treasure

 


~:[CH15 - Day 243]:~ Almost Treasure

"I struck gold," I thought to myself when I found this. Later, when looking at the package, I found out it was past the "best" date. Is it treasure or is it not? I can't give it to my friend, which was the intended purpose, however, maybe I can keep it for something out. They often say that one man's trash is another man's treasure. While this is perishable, still, it could be something valuable to me (or someone else). It may not be gold, but it could still be something valuable. I think this applies to another of things in life. We can't quite put a value on things. When people indulge in this or that, we can't quite say, "it's a waste of money." It may be for us, but maybe not for someone else. Let's respect each and understand that our values are all different. While we should warn others of things that are detrimental to them, hopefully we can be supportive of the other decisions in life that those around us make. We may not value the choice they made, but let's not discount the value to them. It was an exhausting start to a busy week, however, I am hopeful that all will work out and I'll find that treasure buried someone along my road of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment