Saturday, September 1, 2012

~:[Day 246]:~ Taking Gangnam Style to Vegas

~:[Day 246]:~ Taking Gangnam Style to Vegas
Labor Day weekend called for the epic 3.5 trip to Vegas. We had a few birthdays around the time and ended up with a pretty good sized group, of course, not as crazy as some of the group sizes we've had. After driving in that morning and gambling some money away, we prepped for Tao. Just before we left, we had our Gangnam style photo and video shoot, which was quite fun. Andrew and I decided to go Gangnam style and with that and the mustaches, our group was the hit of the night. We also were able to get an epic ride to Tao (infinity bus limo) and ended the night with Pho :) In any case, as usual, the trip was fun and it was interesting to be all dressed up and try to act in character the whole night :) ... Before you judge, if you have no idea who I am suppose to be, watch one of the most popular videos on youtube right now at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0 (check the 1:40 mark). Once I get the wig, I'll have the whole character completely down! BTW, my yellow pumas got dirty TY! :( ... it wasn't too bad though :P ... Also, thanks Kristine for helping me piece together the costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment