~:[Day 268]:~ If Only Life Was Like Soup
Life can sometimes be so complicated. Busy schedules, challenging times, heartache, and tears mixed in with smile, laughter, memories, and joy. Right when things are up, the balloon pops or when things are at it's lowest, the elevator suddenly takes you to the top. Regardless, this bowl of soup was amazingly delicious. The perfect mix of things together in a bowl and left a nice warm feeling inside for the rest of the evening. I realize each time I am with my friends just how lucky I am. Friends who spoil the ending, can't watch the scary scenes and laugh together through a horror movie, will conquer the world together and one day make it into a soup as delicious as this one. Thank you Jinny for being an amazing chef and host and thank you friends for a great evening :)


No comments:
Post a Comment