Thursday, September 13, 2012

~:[Day 258]:~ Up Up and Away

~:[Day 258]:~ Up Up and Away
Usually a day off is suppose to be just that, a day off. However, the day of a race, a day off is running around trying to get things in order. The day of a trip, is running around with my head cut off, barely making it in time. Of course, after all the chaos, I got on board the plane and got to rest. Out of the entire plane, I had the only row with no one. Since I had two seats open, the Gohatas came over with Dylan and we got to bond on the flight over. When arriving, our athletes were greeted with leis and it started the trip on the right foot. Originally we were suppose to start with Rainbow Drive-in, however, since we were sitting on the runway for an hour, we arrived late and it was closed. Thus, we headed to Zippy's for our first meal. Well done. Well done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment