Saturday, September 29, 2012

~:[Day 274]:~ Starring ...

~:[Day 274]:~ Starring ...
In the morning, the day starred my wonderful athletes who push forwarded and did well at the Brea Invitational, where we had 30 athlete who reach a new CAREER PR! Of course, today was a special day, as it was the start of the Clara C and David Choi tour! My friend who was originally suppose to go could not go at the last minute so it was great that Sunny could fill it. It ended up being a wise choice as I first, had a music, and secondly, had someone quite assertive and who takes initiative. We were the first ones in, got our grub on with the band and a small group, hung out for sound check, got the best seats in the house, and chatted with them after the concert. It was really quite the evening to remember with David Choi and of course, Clara C!!!! I was quite impressed with David Choi. As we were chatting, he was talking about Sunny's iPhone 5, he brought his older iPhone out and said, "mine is big" so I pulled mine out and said, "mine is bigger." We had quite the laugh. In any case, he agreed to write a melody for Sunny or I think that's what we agreed upon :) Clara finally got the copy of my book that I've been holding for her, she pointed me out twice during her first song, and had such an amazing set! :) And just one more thing, she said YES! ... style sponsored her tour :) ... gotcha! :) What a day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment