Wednesday, September 26, 2012

~:[Day 271]:~ The Chaos of Connections

~:[Day 271]:~ The Chaos of Connections
I am almost done setting up my new computer and I just added my hub. I have yet to make the cables look somewhat organized, however, it made me think of the chaos of all the connections that we have. Somehow, despite all these crossing wires and paths, we find a way to connect with people and make it all work. Not knowing where the source of the wire is, is something that is unimportant, as ultimately, it's a matter of if the connection works or not. I'm happy that MOST everything works, now it's just a matter of making it look better. Yes, those are all my hard drives in the back, but there still are nine more on the same desk :) Here's to backing up all my video and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment