Tuesday, December 4, 2012

~:[Day 339]:~ A Revival

~:[Day 339]:~ A Revival
I already know, goodness, that is HUGE! (Insert Your Response Here). After my iPhone decided to take a dip in the water yesterday and went haywire, my world went into a tailspin. I was awaiting important calls and my phone ... well, it wouldn't turn on after a night when the flash wouldn't turn off. After doing a little research, I decided that I would use my upgrade and/or insurance to get a Samsung. I think I made the right choice. I am so amazed at the qualities of the Samsung Note II. Since it's a smartphone tablet, it is larger than a phone, but has so many cool features, that I will love. Panoramic, uber quick rapid shot and shutter speed, write on notes, face recognition tagging, super speedy processor, auto call when you put the phone to your ear and the ability to not dim when your eyes are facing it. It has an automatic mute when you flip it over and more. I am thoroughly impressed and it's only been a few hours. In any case, that was not the only revival of the day. I felt like I have begun to catch up on things as we are heading towards break. I have all my certificates ready and printed and just needing to be sorted. I almost have all my awards, and I'm about 30% done with the video, which means, I have to finish about 8 minutes per day for the rest of the week and I am still going to do a bit more tonight. I've even begun typing up my comments sheet for the banquet. What is the world coming too? Of course, I will not finish early and as normal, I will be rushing at the last minute. A boy can dream though, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment