~:[Day 354]:~ Let's Be Jolly
Today was the last day of our school YEAR (2012) and as such, I wore my most festive clothes, as I wore my red vest and goofy Santa hat. Jepsen photo bomed me in the corner! It was quite the hectic day, but in the end, it always ends up being one of the most fun. I always make sure I have some assignment where they get to relax on this last day, as giving a test would be brutal. After school, I headed towards TapEx and ran into Kethia who has ignored me for quite some time and it was nice seeing here there ~ so many memories there ... haha. At least I was nice this time. I then caught the OKC game, as I continued to clean for the holidays and headed to TNTs to eat some homemade pho. It was delicious. We headed to tastetea before I had to head out to Chason's to help Adam out with his head shot project. It was nice catching up with all the people at Chanson's and I am hoping that Janie will do Ragnar! I finished the night doing some travel agent business as I wrapped up two more trips.


No comments:
Post a Comment