~:[Day 353]:~ Diplomatic Days
It would be that on my last NIGHT before the break I was busy working with MUN. It was quite the hectic day with our morning faculty breakfast, our emergency drill and giving out tests all day, which means I will be grading most of break. However, in the end, I closed out the day in the MUN room and I wouldn't have it any other way. The Clippers extended their winning streak to 11 and while they've had a light schedule as of late, they have been impressive. While I had more planned for the evening, I was so exhausted that I passed out on the floor, only to wake up to walk to my bed. Of course, the highlight of my day? We were able to pull off a perfect surprise and allowed one of our students to customize their own Christmas gift through the generosity of a number of people! It's something that I feel he wanted but never would have asked for and am glad that people stepped up to help us make this thought become a reality! It really makes me feel good about the world and if tomorrow really is our last full day of life before Friday's "end of the world," at least I can die happy, knowing we left on a good note.


No comments:
Post a Comment