Tuesday, December 25, 2012

~:[Day 360]:~ Like this Mug

~:[Day 359]:~ Like this Mug
Each day is like drinking from this mug. Sometimes what we drink will taste perfectly good and sweet, other times, bitter, sometimes to hot, sometimes to cold, and so on. However, no matter what, the fact that we get to drink from this mug every day reminds us of how lucky we are to continue to live each day, no matter how the contents of the mug taste. The art of giving on Christmas and other day of the year is what makes the contents of that mug change for the better and not always in the materialistic sense. I hope that I have been able to refill your mug at least once in your life with something that you have truly and enjoyed, as you each have given me something that is perfect good and sweet. There has been no greater joy than to see someone who needs that refill and to have the resources to help them out and on this day I hope that your mugs continuously are filled with a variety of things perfectly good and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment