Thursday, December 6, 2012

~:[Day 341]:~ Welcome to Albuquerque

~:[Day 341]:~ Welcome to Albuquerque
The day seemed like it was going on forever, but ultimately, we survived. After a long day, Yoshinoya cured my hunger, as we headed to the airport. Our gate was way out in the boonies and it was delayed. We enjoyed our time and I ended up getting some work done in the meantime. In our small plane, we headed to Albuquerque. The airport was one of the nicest I have seen. It was small, yet large enough and it was super clean and nice. While we arrived late, we ended up with one car instead of two. I do not like the fact that I have to drive a large Suburban, but it's not a big deal if I only have to get one car. After arriving, we enjoyed our first meal together at Applebee's near our hotel. I got a lime shrimp with chicken wonton tacos and pom lemonade. This group is such a good and fun group and it seems like they all get along. I'm hoping for a great trip. We have an early rise tomorrow, so I must turn it, especially since we're in a different time zone. Should we make the drive to the four corners??

No comments:

Post a Comment