Friday, November 1, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 305]:~ A Spooky Night

~:[CH2 - Day 305]:~ A Spooky Night
I was truly exhausted tonight. After a long week, I kept wanting to go to sleep today. However, it was not a day that would allow for this. After school, I headed to eat then to Knott's Scary Farm. It was fun to be in that atmosphere again and there were definitely a few good scares in the open area, however, I feel that some of the mazes were not up to par of what they've had in the past. It also seemed as if they had less mazes this year. The place that inspired me to have my own "haunts" couldn't be getting that bad, could it? Regardless, it was a good time and with an empty park, it made us able to get through every maze and even a few big rides too. Now, it's time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment