Friday, November 8, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 312]:~ ARRRRRguably the Best

~:[CH2 - Day 312]:~ ARRRRRguably the Best
This was one of the best ways to end the week, as we ventured with our team to the Pirate Adventure Dinner in Buena Park. I was not sure what to expect from this, but in the end, I think it was quite the enjoyable time, cheering for our red pirate who won the title of first mate. While he may not have been as cool as some of the other pirates, we still enjoyed ourselves and cheered him on. This followed a long day at work with notes, more notes, a great stop at Yoshinoya and a time trial. I am totally pooped from this stretch of events and I think it's time to catch up on those Zzzzs and finally get to cleaning! It's sad to think I am happy to have time to clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment