Tuesday, November 5, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 309]:~ On the Campaign Trail

~:[CH2 - Day 309]:~ On the Campaign Trail
After a long and exhausting day, I had practice, a Nationals mini-simulation and had just enough energy to head to Lynda Johnson's election night dinner. It was great to catch up with everyone that night including the Gal Pals, a group of supporters and friends of Lynda Johnson, who all happen to have a son or daughter who ran cross country at Cerritos. It was great to enjoy the night and eventually see Lynda Johnson's name on top of the polls. At last count, with one precinct left to report, she was a top by 3%! It's great to know as I head to bed that she will be re-elected, as she has done such a wonderful job for our district and I know will continue to do so as her love and passion for everyone will push her to do the best for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment